2012 Happy Propose Day Quotes in 140 characters

140 / 160 Characters SMS for Happy Propose Day are available here. Latest quotes for propose you can get from here. Enjoy one tip for the day: Ask a baker to make a cake with the proposal written in frosting. Have him display it in the storefront and suggest a little window-shopping to your girlfriend.

U R Unique
U R Caring And
U R The Best.
And I Am D Luckiest To Have U In My Life!
Happy Propose Day My Sweet Heart!

Aakhon ke saamne hardam aapko paaya hai,
Dil me bhi aapko hi basaya hai,
Aapke bin ham jiyenge kaise,
Bhala jaan bina bhi koi jee paaya hai.

Love Is Missing Someone
Whenever You're Apart,
But Somehow Feeling Warm
Inside Because You're Close In Heart.
As We Are,
Happy Propose Day Sweetheart

Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again?

I Love You For Not
What You Are
But What I Become
When I Am There With You.
SO Be With Me Forever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...